This contract is a distance contract pursuant to article 49 and following of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n.206 (consumer code).
The contract relates to the sale of goods between the company
MARTOM COSMETICS SAS
tel. 0383 896085
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org- pec: email@example.com
Registered office: Via dei Belcredi snc TORRICELLA VERZATE (PV)
VAT IT02207740180 – REA PV- 254423
and the consumer (the customer).
Thecontract is concluded directly through the acceptance by a purchase proposal issued by the Customer by telephone or via the internet following the invitation to offer content on the martom.it site.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The firm MARTOM COSMETICS SAS guarantees the right of withdrawal for any reason from the purchase contract. To exercise this right, you must send a registered letter with return receipt (and preferably also an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) specifying the order number and which products are subject to return. All within 14 days from receipt of goods.
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
1) the purchased good must be returned unused and intact, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging and documentation and accessory equipment), avoiding affixing labels or adhesive tapes on the original packaging of the product;
2) the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer. We are not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured or untracked shipments (e.g. priority mail);
3) in the event of damage to the goods during transport, we will take care to promptly notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods) to allow him to file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
4) if, on the other hand, the return is returned intact in all the aforementioned points, we will reimburse the cost of the goods only (not shipping costs) by bank transfer 10 days after receiving the return.
1) All products marketed by MARTOM COSMETICS SAS are covered by the conventional 24-month guarantee for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that he will receive together with the purchased goods.
2) The 24-month guarantee pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the same is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and with the provisions of the attached documentation. This guarantee, in accordance with Legislative Decree N. 24/92, is reserved only to the private consumer (natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, Martom Cosmetics sas will restore the conformity of the product by replacing it or reducing the price, at no cost to the customer, until the contract is terminated. If it should not be a lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any verification costs, as well as transport costs if incurred by Martom Cosmetics sas.
3) In the event that, for any reason, Martom Cosmetics sas is unable to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), it may proceed, with the Customer’s consent, to replace the product itself (if still in the price list) or with another of the same characteristics and value or, lastly, the issue of a discount voucher for the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the time of issue.
4) No damages can be requested from Martom Cosmetics sas. for any delays in the replacement of products under warranty.
5) In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to place it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all cases.
The cost of shipping is €5.00 in Italy, San Marino excluding Sicily, Sardinia and the smaller islands, for orders under €50.00.
The cost of shipping is €7.00 for Sicily, Sardinia and smaller islands for orders under €50.00
The cost of shipping to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary is €20.00; free for orders over €100.00.
Delivery takes place on average within 7/8 working days to be calculated from the moment the package leaves the warehouse.
Shipments are free in Italy for orders over € 50.00 and delivery takes place on average within 2/3 working days, to be calculated from the moment the package leaves the warehouse.
The products will in any case be delivered within 30 days according to the terms of the law.
The products are delivered by TNT courier from Monday to Friday during office hours.
Shipments and deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Information relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal
A. Model instructions on withdrawal
– pursuant to art. 49, comma 4, –
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods;
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you are required to inform MARTOM COSMETICS SAS via dei Belcredi 27050 TORRICELLA VERZATE (PV) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit declaration by post, fax or e-mail. To this end, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory .
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs deriving from your possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery from offered to us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any costs as a result of such reimbursement. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the goods, whichever comes first.
: “You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.”
B. Model withdrawal form
– under the art.49, comma 1, lett. h) –
(fill in and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Recipient COSMETICS SAS via dei Belcredi 27050 TORRICELLA VERZATE (PV) – VAT 02207740180 phone. 0383896085 mail : email@example.com – pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby notify the withdrawal from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods/services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if this form is notified in paper version)
(*) Delete the unnecessary wording.